- pink-slip liked this
- thegreatwizardjenkins reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- elitc liked this
- loveintheshadowsistheonlykind liked this
- narfnarfnarf liked this
- lolnat liked this
- rudums liked this
- wussypillow liked this
- gurllovezine reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- eloiseonthewater liked this
- tooyoungforthelivingdead liked this
- happysingingband liked this
- uswhoresdontneedyou liked this
- blindterry liked this
- darkmagicandgumdisease liked this
- glossolaliakaraoke reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup and added:
- derica liked this
- crossroadswoman reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup and added:
- zedoh liked this
- serenityisbroken liked this
- deanthewesthamfan liked this
- slutmeansspeakup posted this
Donate to SlutWalk London 2012! We still need over £2,000 for a PA system, permits, stage etc.
A film against rape We are making a self-help film about rape which educates us instead of telling us to be ashamed.
SlutWalk London 2012!
Sheila Farmer's prosecution dropped
Photos: Tom Radenz and Claire Butler
Why SlutWalk London?
"I am walking because I was raped. I am walking because two thirds of people who answered a survey would say I am to blame for my rape. The only person to blame is the man who raped me.I am so angry with the lack of justice, the hundreds and thousands of rapists who walk away. I am angry because the survivors of rape are victimised again and again. If we report it (I did) we are forced to re-live it in horrendous detail several times over. We feel violated again when the CPS decides not to prosecute after all and he simply walks away. We are not victims. We were victims, for a moment in time. Now, we are survivors."
- Emily Jacob